- Usage in Projects: You are free to use our motion files in any of your projects, including commercial ones. We encourage you to be creative and integrate these motions into various types of work, be it games, animations, videos, or any other multimedia projects.
- Credit Requirement for Commercial Use: If you use our motion files in a commercial project, we ask that you credit us. Please include an acknowledgment in a form similar to: “Motion files provided by Filmstorm Pty Ltd - filmstorm.net”. This helps support our work and allows us to continue providing high-quality motions for creators like you.
- Prohibition on Resale: Our motion files cannot be resold individually or as part of a pack. The intent is to enrich your projects, not to be distributed as standalone products. You are not permitted to offer our motion files, in their original form or modified, for sale or as giveaways. You cannot sell these motions that immediately accessible as part of other projects you must link to the MotionVault in this case. Motions that are compiled into binary, or rendered project are considered not accessible and allowed.
- Integration into Projects: The motions should be integrated into your projects in a way that they are not independently accessible to others. They should form a part of a larger work and not be the primary element.
- Questions and Clarifications: If you have any questions or need clarification on these terms, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. We are here to help and ensure that you can use our motion files effectively in your creative endeavors.