Work has continued on our MotionVault creating more sets and refining the experience.
- Reduced loading size on MotionVault - loads entire library in a few seconds.
- MotionVault runs on mobile browsers efficiently
- Better user flow between pages, uses our custom auth provider to handle smoother user onboarding.
- Better search function, any keyword for motions can be searched and instantly filtered with no page refresh.
- Improved UI flow between MotionVault view sizes, improved lazy loading on page.
Work in progress
- Building custom skeleton import to apply to your custom motion list in a seperate editor - MotionAvatar allowing you to retarget our motions directly onto your skeleton. Being a member allows you to save your rigs to your profile.
- Scale grid in MotionVault - resize the grid to show more or less animations
- Continue work on Editor to improve scene handling and ragdoll physics.
Also don't forget to vote for this month's Motion Set recording you want. You can vote here